SAKSAK-SINAGOL: Protect Your Eyes

Search

Protect Your Eyes

Posted by Meh | 10:18 PM | | 1 comments »

CVS ( Computer Vision Syndrome)




















Having spent hours and hours in front of my PC, I...

  • have a green colored desktop wallpaper because it relaxes my eyes.
  • decrease my monitor's contrast and brightness so it's not very sharp for my sight.
  • do frequent blinking (yes, as mentioned above).
  • exercise my eyes by rolling it while closing it. Up, down, right, left or in a circular motion. This helps to relax my eyes.
  • went out of the house, look at trees or distant objects. I believe staring at one direction and one object e.g. monitor can tire your eyes easily.
  • don't wash my face after long hours spent on the computer. When I feel sleepy, I just wipe my face with wet cloth.

Related Readings: Prio|Medicinenet.com|Check Yearly

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator



Bookmark and Share

1 comments

  1. Youreyesite // 5/13/09, 8:46 PM  

    The palming exercise will teach you to relax your eyes, which in turn will bring healthy energy to your eyes.

    First, rub your hands together until they feel warm (about 15 to 20 seconds). Then place your cupped hands over your closed eyes, being careful not to touch your eyes with the palms of your hands. The fingers of each hand should overlap and rest gently on the center of your forehead. Don't create any unnecessary pressure on your face. If your arms get tired, rest your elbows on a table.

    Sit quietly for one to two minutes with your hands over your eyes. The more relaxed you become, the blacker the darkness you will see with your eyes closed.

Post a Comment